Top Rank Government Medical Institute of Uzbekistan. It was founded in 1930. Officially accredited & recognized by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan.
Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan
The Samarkand State Medical Institute is the first medical university in Central Asia. The main goal of the Institute is to train highly qualified medical personnel meeting the requirements of world standards.
The history of the Institute dates back to1930. Over the years, the Institute has made an invaluable contribution to the development of medical science, not only at the local but also at the world level.
Moving with the times, the institute actively introduces innovative modular and electronic training technologies in the education process. Since 2013, the institute has implemented a credit-module education system based on and meeting the requirements of ECTS, which makes it possible to actively attract foreign students.
The Institute has very rich material and technical foundation. There are all the required conditions for obtaining high-quality medical education, accommodation, and leisure activities for students.
The stability and prestige of the Institute are determined by the development strategy, namely, a stable position in the group of higher education institutions-leaders in the training of health professionals, formed on the basis of the best traditions of quality teaching.
Top Rank Government Medical Institute of Uzbekistan.
Located in the medium-sized city of Samarkand, a UNESCO World Heritage Site for it’s location .
Advantages of studying in Samarkand State Medical Institute,Uzbekistan
- The campus has all the premium world class facilities.
- The institution has study programs focussed on n practical training that allows them to understand the concepts thoroughly, through modern medical equipment, including ultrasound diagnostic devices, ECG, Echocardiography, Echoencephalography, Endoscopy, gamma scanners, laser therapy equipment, operating microscope, video-endoscopic devices, incubators, anaesthesia apparatus etc.
- The institution has a scientific medical library with over 200000 books, with regular scientific publications, including foreign ones and e-textbooks for increasing quality of education process. The scientific medical library is equipped with modern techniques, computers and internet and other resources including texts of lectures, e-textbooks, e-magazines, multimedia, CDs etc.
- It has collaborations and partnerships with many international and educational organizations of USA, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Holland, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
- The institute have faculty members being sent to other Universities and Research Centres of foreign countries for scientific study course and exchange of experience. This increases teaching and learning experience for students.
- The institution has a team of professors and tutors, who are masters in their fields and can put to use the basis of modern techniques and new technologies of training to ensure high quality training of specialists with higher medical education.
Add features to your MBBS dream at the Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistana
Want to study MBBS abroad in one of the oldest medical universities in Central Asia? Then the Samarkand State medical university Uzbekistan should be your ultimate destination. We at the MD House are experts in placing Indian Students in this medical university in Uzbekistan and we pre-book an MBBS seat in your name, well ahead of the placement procedure in India. Being a reputed and well established medical education consultants in India to have helped thousands of Indian students in the past to get placed in the best foreign medical universities.
About Samarkand state medical institute:
This university is one of the oldest and the top rank medical institutes in the country. It is in operation since 1930 and has since then made invaluable contributions in the field of medical science and research at the global level.
The University is teamed by world-class faculty members, excellent infrastructure, modular and electronic training materials, and international student exchange programs. This medical university has its own hospital with more than 500 beds for training students and also offers internships in other super-specialty hospitals in Uzbekistan. The university also has implemented a credit-module education system, so as to meet the requirements of the ECTS and to attract foreign students.
The medium of education is completely in English and the University offers separate hostel facilities for international students with quality food. The total fee for the course including the hostel fee is about INR 2,10,000. The duration of the course is about 6 years which includes a year of internship.
Course Eligibility and Application process:
The eligible candidate should have completed 17 years of age, before seeking admission at the Samarkand State medical university Uzbekistan. He should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at the PCB subjects at the higher secondary level. He should have a valid NEET score at the time of admission.
Students have to be vigilant and apply online to the University at the prescribed time with
- Academic mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Medical reports including HIV reports
- Health and life insurances as required
- A valid passport copy
- Declaration of financial support etc.
The MD house helps students with the appropriate application process for an MBBS degree at the Samarkand State medical university Uzbekistan. With us, you can be sure of your MBBS seat, as we block a seat in the university at your name well in advance. We make sure that the entire admission process stays as smooth as a cakewalk for you at the most affordable cost and through our credible and transparent services.