Study MBBS in Germany
Is becoming a doctor your dream? Are you a parent who wishes to secure a medical college seat for your ward? If you are finding it difficult to enroll in a medical college in India, then why not try in Germany?
Why doing MBBS from Germany is a great idea
Yes, you heard us right, you can get to study MBBS in Germany, a country with a globally valued medical system. Germany has some of the best medical schools in the world and you will receive the best quality education and hands of training by graduating from these institutions.
Why Germany is the best international destination to pursue medicine:
- The MBBS universities in Germany are accredited and recognized by the WHO, UNO, FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International medical education and research) and ECTS.
- The top medical universities here are recognized by MCI, thus after completing graduation in Germany, you can easily find a job in India.
- Excellent quality of education with compulsory 30 hours of study per week.
- The cost of living is affordable compared with other European countries.
- Scholarships are reserved for deserving students.
- Germany has the finest medical education and health care model in the world.
- About 6% of the seats of its 36 medical universities are allotted for foreign students.
- Foreign students are taken the best care in the Medical Universities, and discrimination in any form is banned in this country.
Pre-requisites to enroll for MBBS in Germany:
- It is important to have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the PCB subjects at the higher secondary level to qualify for admissions in the MBBS universities in Germany.
- The duration of the course is 6 years, including a one-year internship. The subjects are taught in German language and thus it is important to prove one’s language proficiency in German before taking admission.
- A valid NEET examination score
- A pass in English languages proficiency tests such as IELTS or TOEFL
Best Colleges to study MBBS in Germany:
The top 5 best universities in Germany to study MBBS based on their reputation, facilities, teaching methods, and job prospects are as follows,
- Rwth Aachen University
- Lubeck University
- Heidelberg University
- Magdeburg University
- Munster University
Applying for MBBS in Germany:
You can now choose to enroll in the top medical universities in Germany through The MD house. They have more than fifteen years of experience in enrolling Indian students in foreign medical universities by following the MCI rules diligently. They are the best, cost-effective and highly reliable source for guaranteed MBBS admissions in Germany.
Limited Seats, No Donation, Book Your Seat Today
FAQs For MBBS in Germany
The MBBS universities in Germany are accredited and recognized by the WHO, UNO, ECTS, and the FAIMER. The top universities here are recognized by the MCI and Indian students can find a career back in India after graduating in Germany.
Yes, it is important to learn German and prove one’s language proficiency in German before applying for MBBS colleges in this country, as the subjects will be taught in the German language.
Germany has the best health care model and the finest medical education in the world. About 6% of the seats in its 36 medical universities are reserved for foreign students. The cost and the standard of living here are fair as well.
Yes, by studying for your PG medical degree in Germany, you will be earning money rather than spending as the PG students are paid a stipend of 2,300 Euros monthly. The average annual income of a doctor in Germany after completing a PG degree is approximately 6,500 EUR.
The duration to complete MBBS in Germany can count up to 7.5 years. The duration of the course in Russia is 6 years and the students have to appear for the MCI screening test and an additional one year of internship, in India after returning from Germany.