Favourite Destination for Medical courses- First Moscow State University:
Russian higher education is popular and known for its excellence in areas of science and research. It is a well-known fact that over one-quarter of the world’s scientific publications are in the Russian language. Moscow being the capital of Russia is the main destination for education. Moscow is famous for its numerous universities which offer excellent education. One such destination is First Moscow State University.
About First Moscow State University:
I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University is the leading university for medical courses in Russia. Its great history started in 1758 as the medical faculty of Imperial Moscow University. It is the largest research medical point in Russia. It is offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in almost all areas of Medicine, Biology, and Biotechnology. It includes bachelor’s degrees, specialist degrees, master’s programs, and many Ph.D. programs.
Various Faculties of Studies:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Faculty of Preparatory Studies
Why First Moscow State University?
Some good reasons to opt this university are:
- Sechenov University offers various courses and the degrees awarded by the university are recognised in many countries including India.
- The mediums of instruction are both English and Russian.
- Program curriculums are based on the world's best standards.
- Courses are including the most cutting-edge fundamental and applied research and development.
- Providing the interdisciplinary approach as well as the individual learning pathways.
- Well-balanced, training plans which encourage the students for their best academic performance.
- Beyond academics active participation in sport, culture, and leisure activities are also part of study programs.
1. Eligibility criteria for undergraduate medicine programs:
For admission in medical-related courses, students must have studied Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. They don’t require any specific marks or grades for admission. This university accepts students with all passing grades or marks for admission.
2. Eligibility criteria for medical postgraduate/clinical residency programs:
(i) For PG / Clinical Residency/ Doctorate courses:
– MBBS / MD / BDS
How to proceed for admission?
Students may contact the authorized representatives of the university in India. One such facilitator is The MD House in India. The MD House is one of the biggest facilitators of medical programs of this university. MD house has already guided many Indian students who aspire to pursue MBBS in Russia. Russia is a great place for pursuing medical education. One-quarter of the world’s scientific publications is in the Russian language. Also, they are giving support for the lifelong vision and career growth of the students.